CURRENT SIGN UPS –
- Winter Show Food Donations
- Winter Show Adult Volunteers
- Winter Show Student Volunteers
- High School Student Store – Sign Up Here
Additional opportunities to volunteer throughout the year are listed below.
Our volunteer goal is that every parent volunteers two times or more during marching band season (July – November), and three times or more during the school year. See below for volunteer opportunities to choose from.
- Every member of the Milford Band family is valuable and everyone’s time, efforts, and talents are unique gifts that are appreciated, respected, recognized, and never taken for granted.
- Volunteers provide our organization with credibility, expertise, insight, diversity, and perspective that enlightens our operations, helps fulfill our mission, and engages the community in our activities.
- Volunteers are responsible for the quality of their work, their conduct while representing Milford Band, and for meeting their commitment to event or activity.
- Be on time, honor your commitment and come when scheduled.
- Sign in and out when you arrive to volunteer.
- Know your duties and stay on task.
- Cooperate with staff and your fellow volunteers to maintain a team attitude.
- Voice your opinions and contribute your suggestions to improve work.
- Treat all volunteers, staff, and attendees of the event with respect.
Band Camp (Chaperones & Meals)
Marching Band Equipment & Pit Crew
Football Games & Marching Competitions
Donation Day (September)
Indy BOA Chaperones (November, Overnight)
Fall Fundraiser (November)
Craft Show (December)
Winter Show (March)
Booster Officers and Chairpersons