CURRENT SIGN UPS –
- Band Camp Chaperones – (07/16/18 – 08/09/18)
- Uniform Help for Band Camp – (07/24/18 – 08/01/18)
- Band Camp Dinner Volunteers – (07/24/18 – 08/02/18)
- Directors Lunches – (07/25/18 – 07/30/18)
- Donation Day Drivers – (08/25/2018)
- High School Student Store – Sign Up Here – (During School Year)
Additional opportunities to volunteer throughout the year are listed below.
Our volunteer goal is that every parent volunteers two times or more during marching band season (July – November), and three times or more during the school year. See below for volunteer opportunities to choose from.
- Every member of the Milford Band family is valuable and everyone’s time, efforts, and talents are unique gifts that are appreciated, respected, recognized, and never taken for granted.
- Volunteers provide our organization with credibility, expertise, insight, diversity, and perspective that enlightens our operations, helps fulfill our mission, and engages the community in our activities.
- Volunteers are responsible for the quality of their work, their conduct while representing Milford Band, and for meeting their commitment to event or activity.
- Be on time, honor your commitment and come when scheduled.
- Sign in and out when you arrive to volunteer.
- Know your duties and stay on task.
- Cooperate with staff and your fellow volunteers to maintain a team attitude.
- Voice your opinions and contribute your suggestions to improve work.
- Treat all volunteers, staff, and attendees of the event with respect.
Band Camp (Chaperones & Meals)
Marching Band Equipment & Pit Crew
Football Games & Marching Competitions
High School Student Store (All Year) Sign Up to Volunteer Here
Donation Day (September)
Indy BOA Chaperones (November, Overnight)
Fall Fundraiser (November)
Craft Show (December)
Winter Show (March)
Booster Officers and Chairpersons